THE NATURE OF ICT


 ICT is beneficial and useful. We can easily interact with others, obtain information, and, most importantly, we can increase our leisure time because ICT allows us to complete our work in less time. Another impact of information and communication technology in our culture is that it allows people to work from home. As a result, traffic congestion will be reduced because people would no longer commute to work. Another factor is the advent of internet-based home shopping. We won't bother going to the nearest mall or supermarket to get our supplies. This is also advantageous for those who are unable to leave their homes for various reasons. The best example is a physically disabled person who actually has to rely on someone to do their shopping for them. Internet shopping can allow these individuals to become more self-sufficient and less reliant on others.

In industry, ICT enables companies to extend their operations through the use of the Internet, and ICT enables our community to develop more businesses by allowing people to operate from home and reducing the need to drive to their workplaces or offices .It can also assist other large corporations in expanding their businesses via the use of social media and dealing with customers through the internet .As a student, I am still connected to a variety of important aspects of my life; ICT aids me in my studies and allows me to interact with others, including my family who lives far away. Even when I'm at school, I need internet access because if there are words I don't understand, it's easier for me to look them up on the internet. It assists me in understanding our lesson through the use of ICT in my preferred technical track (ABM).

Tech makes our lives simpler and can assist us in a variety of ways, including communicating with loved ones who are far away, gathering knowledge, and using technology for business to earn money. However, if we do not use it correctly and wisely, there will be more negative effects than positive effects.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The role or function of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)

Choose Wise, Choose ABM

ABOUT ME