ABOUT ME

A simple information about me

 

  Hi! My Name is Alyssa , 17 years old I'm a Pure Filipino from the country of Philippines . An grade 11 student currently attending University of the Immaculate Conception. I'm a girl who loves to eat any kinds of foods ,but lazy to go and lost weight because I keep on eating and gain weight . I like watching k drama and reading fiction story on wattpad. I don't have many friends because I choose to stay with the friends who are true to me and understand for who am I . My height is short 5'2 but I accept and it's fun 😁. I have pets 2 dogs and 1 cat some time they are the cause of my stress but I love them and they also cuddle with me so they are also the cure for my stress HAHAHAHA. I am friendly sometimes if I like the way you interact with me ,but if you give me an attitude accept the karma I gave back to you.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The role or function of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)

Choose Wise, Choose ABM